FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, financing is available with approved credit. Be sure to ask about our current nothing down, zero interest, no payments for 12 or 18 months promotion.
We also accept all major credit cards, as well as checks.
Yes, our work is 100% guaranteed for life.
As our name implies, we are repiping specialists; and that’s all we do!
After a repipe, you will have:
- No more leaks!
- Excellent water pressure throughout your home
- Clean water that actually looks like water
- High-quality plumbing for decades
- The ability to shower without ensuring that no one else in the house flushes the toilet
- Peace of mind that your plumbing is the best it can be
- A positive selling point for your home
No. Our technicians are trained to keep your home clean and neat while also protecting your floors and furnishings. Plus, we fully clean our job sites after each day.
This depends on the size of the job and the materials you want to use, but the majority of our repiping jobs fall between $4,500 and $15,000. Our quotes include the cost of patching walls, pulling permits, passing inspection, and a lifetime warranty.
Contact us to schedule a free, no obligation estimate from one of our Customer Estimators.
We replace existing fresh hot and cold water piping in residential homes, as well as in multi-family complexes.
We perform repipes with the highest quality, made-in-the-USA PEX tubing and Grade L copper pipes.
Repiping services we do not offer:
- Wastewater piping
- Gas piping
- Irrigation systems
- Epoxy pipe lining(we believe that pipe replacement is a superior solution vs lining old pipes with epoxy)
- General plumbing services
Often, we are able to complete a home repipe in a single day with the city inspection and wall patching following right behind. Your water will be off during the middle of the day while we are repiping your home, but you will always have water by the end of the day.
Yes, we are a fully licensed contractor in each state that we operate in.
We only use the best PEX tubing and copper pipes, both made right here in the USA! Our Estimators will help you choose which material is best for you. Whichever you choose, they both come with lifetime warranties.
We use the Uponor PEX system of tubing and components. Unquestionably the best engineered PEX system on the market. There are no chemicals, glues or solvents in PEX. The PEX system is also entirely lead-free.
PEX is superior in quality, comes with a lifetime guarantee and provides the cleanest water supply for you and your family.
Copper quality varies dramatically. We only use Grade L, American-made copper pipes. They are, by far, the highest in quality and are manufactured to a precise, uniform standard. We are able to offer a lifetime guarantee because we use materials that are built to last.
CONTACT US 24/7
Send us a Message
Contact us by phone or email with any questions, or to schedule a no obligation in home (or remote) consultation with one of our Estimators.
Call 346-279-1599 to schedule an estimate. If you reach our answering service, please leave a message: we return calls in the order they are received.
Messages sent using the form on this site, go directly to our email, which we check regularly.
Company & License Information
TX License #42223 Master Plumber
In light of the recent developments and ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the health and safety of all our customers, crews and staff is of utmost importance.
We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state and federal government agencies. Our enhanced measures include:
- Crew members washing and disinfecting their hands before entering customer homes
- All tools will be disinfected with wipes or bleach solution before and after use
- Crew members will avoid shaking hands with customers for the time being
- Any crew members who have any sign of illness will not be working
- Crews will reschedule any job where someone in the customer's household is or has been recently ill
- One-on-one social distancing will be in effect while crew members are at customer homes
If you are not feeling well for any reason, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for a later date when you are feeling 100% well.
Thank you for your understanding and support.